Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Note to self...

Ok...Its almost 2:00 am. I've had a dirty martini and now a glass of sangria...Thinking a lot about where to go next.  I feel kind of stuck. I left my job in December to pursue my own dreams. It's going a little slower that I thought.  I am doing what I set out to do... I started this blog. I love it, but I've realized that seeing results will take time. I am working on my line of textiles, slowly.. and I'm trying to get myself out there as a designer. Although I've been a little more reluctant about the latter. I just feel like something is holding me back.   I'm  not really sure what the thing is...I feel stuck! So, the million dollar question to self is...What would I do if I knew I could not fail? Am I already doing it?  When will I know?  
Sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment