Monday, September 14, 2009

From the desk of Lola...

I get so excited when I find a cool designer and I can share the love...Alexandra Loew was recognized by our beloved Domino magazine, as a "Top Ten" rising talent and she is the brainchild behind these fab interiors. The name is so catchy, isn't it? Turns out she's such a huge fan of the movie Charlies Angles and the mysterious "Charlie"... that she dreamt up her own fictional character "Lola". Hence...the inspiration for the name of her LA based design firm "From the desk of Lola". I fell in love with her design aesthetic immediately...Love your style..so glad I found you Lola!



8 comments:

  1. hummm...is that a lucite desk i spy? love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...that's what caught my eye too! Love..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sophisticated, Mimi, and what beautiful pieces of furniture. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Beautiful use of wallpaper especially that leaf one!

    xo,

    Arianna Belle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow she is truly talented--loving the wallpapers and mix mono tones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi I just found your blog and I think it is absolutely gorgeous - lovely pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a lot of design can feature violet so elegantly. Her elegant and stylish design is a great surprise.

    ReplyDelete