Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Place for us..



To my fellow talented, gifted, inquisitive and creative NJ artists; 

I have decided to create a support and networking group for interior designers, decorators, artists, product designers, showroom and store owners, design assistants and project managers, and home decor manufactures.  I have looked high and low for a place were I can find inspired design and a place were I can be involved in a local design community. No such luck, so this is where my dream of design begins. I would like this to be the social network for NJ designers. My hope is to offer a lifestyle of forward thinking design through news, events, education, interaction and opportunities.  Please feel free to comment.  I would love to hear about what interests you. 
Stay tuned and I look forward to building new relationships with you.

Best,
Mimi

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Mimi! I am in. Can we post photos in here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna,
    Yes, we can. I am working on gathering content. In the mean time, please feel free to offer any interesting design happenings.

    Best,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete