Monday, August 6, 2012

Manifest Monday... a trip to Marrakech

This afternoon I was reading the newest issue of Elle Decor magazine and they featured the most amazing photograph of a Bohemian Morrocan style house in Marrakech.  It got me thinking about my dream of  traveling and that maybe, just maybe, the pure act of seeing and visualizing my deepest desire to see the world would manifest to reality. 
Who knows what the universe has in store for me, but I'm sure gonna try! 
So, this is the first post of Manifest Mondays... This is where I will share my dreams of globetrotting.
Enjoy...

 
I'm on my first adventure.. Off to the markets to find some decorative accessories for my shop..
`
These lamps and this mosaic would be the perfect pieces for a project I'm working on..
Mmm.. Salad and Mint tea.. so refreshing after a day of shopping.
 
I just love the architecture.. So much inspiration here!
Relaxing in the courtyard... Manifesting the next adventure.
Hope to see you back next Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just wanted to comment your blog and say that I really enjoyed reading your blog post here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm so flattered.. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! love the photos and the food:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post about the Bohemian moroccan house, I simply adore this style as well! Loved your idea about 'Manifest Monday' to make your dreams come true. I have an online store and I have a few things in there that I discovered on my travels. http://www.rockribbons.com.au/

    ReplyDelete