Monday, August 3, 2009

Trying to land that dream job...

After a long weekend of dreaming up ideas on how to "land" my dream job, now it is time to actually focus! I am an interior designer, but I have many years of creative experience in other fields. I applied for a position with Tiffany & Co. last Thursday and I really want to do more to make myself stand out from the other hundreds of applicants there must be for this job.
This is a creative position and I truly feel like this job was made for me! I need to work on putting together a creative package to send to Human Resources directly. That is my goal for the week..My deadline is Thursday...exactly one week from the day I applied for this position.
So, my dear blogging friends...I need to "focus" on this project and I probably will not be able to post until Friday..I hope you understand. This really means a lot to me and I just have to try!
Wish me luck!!
xxx


12 comments:

  1. oohhh how exciting, wishing you all the best, good idea to focus I love to blog but some times it can be a bit destracting from the main objective. Love to hear how it all went fingers crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine,
    Oh gosh..I love blogging and it certainly is my priority, but it takes so much time to research, I need to put my energy into just one thing this week in order to be as productive as possible. Thanks so much for your well wishes.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed!!! Good luck!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Mimi!! Thinking of you!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello mimi! of course we understand:) wow them with ur portfolio & all the best to u!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Mimi!!! You & Tiffany's would be a marvelous pair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck Mimi, Tiffany & Co sounds like a dream job to me!

    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, I am very flattered since your blog is fabulous, you do a wonderful job :)

    Best wishes to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today's the day!!!!!!!!!!! As if you didn't know!! Sending positive thoughts your way, while looking at my 30 year old engagement ring from Tifanny's.

    Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine, Dagny, Kellie, Maureen, Alicia, Simone and Barb..I have to thank all of you for putting those good vibes out there for me! Positive energy is what I was hoping for and I have gotten it from every direction. Thank you so much!
    I truly do appreciate it...
    xxxxO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope it all went well Mimi!! My fingers have been crossed that you land the perfect job. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Knock 'em dead Mimi! You go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck! hope it went well :)

    ReplyDelete