Monday, August 10, 2009

At home in the Hamptons with Gwyneth...


Hi everyone....I missed you..thanks so much for all of your well wishes!! Now its back to business. I found this lovely spread of Gwyneth at home in my treasured House and Garden archives. The always chic and very talented Gwyneth has inspired us with her iconic fashion sense and her oscar winning performances. Here is a peak into her home in the Hampton's.. If you haven't already seen her very hip and refined interiors...take a look and Enjoy!








Images are from the November 2007 issure of House and Garden Magazine.




7 comments:

  1. Very stylish indeed, she's a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her home as I appreciate her style sense. I own this issue & it's so tattered but so loved.
    Welcome back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this is lovey. I always love her fashion choices too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Yes, very chic and stylish. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't Gwyneth's home lovely.....she must have zillions in the bank but it's not ostentacious, is it? She has great taste in interiors and fashion...she doesn't spend loads of money on those expensive, gaudy pieces that a lot of celebrities do....I like that.
    When do you hear about the job? XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacqueline..Don't know if I will hear from this job..:( I tried my best and I just have to wait and see. I'm trying to stay positive..If I don't get this job, it must be because something better is coming soon!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous sylish interior. She lives like she dresses. classy, elegant, a little edgy, just lovely
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete