Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary my love....



Today is my 14th year wedding anniversary and I would like to dedicate this post to my incredible husband.

My love...how quickly time passes and what a beautiful life we have built together. Look at us in this picture fourteen years ago. We are so lucky to have found each other. Thank you for always supporting me and standing by me. Thank you for our beautiful children and for being the most patient and giving father in the world. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and your kindness. Thank you for giving so much of yourself and always doing it with a smile. Thank you for making me laugh every single day...There are a million things I can thank you for my sweet husband, but most of all, thank you for loving me with all of your heart. You are the love of my life and I hope the next fourteen years go a little slower, so that we can enjoy and cherish them even more.

Thank you...Happy Anniversary...I Love You!


8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post, happy anniversary Mimi!
    Hope the year ahead brings you many good things....

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary my love! xoxoxo i will be thinking of you all day. email me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you too my little angel !!!!!
    I hate to be short but I'll say "Ditto" to everything you
    wrote!!!! Specially the last 2 lines.
    I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mimi, that's so lovely...I wish you both Happy 14th Wedding Anniversary and wish you many more happy years together. With Love, XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anniversary to you and your love.

    ReplyDelete