Sorry it took so long. I have 3 year old son...Mommy, Mommy, Mommy. I'm sure you understand...
As promised, I have finally compiled my weekly pics! This week I thought that vases would be appropriate, since flowers seem to be on everyone's mind...Enjoy!
1. Blue and White Phoenix vase $185 - Tonic Home
2. Alto turquoise vase $145 - ConranUSA
3. Black Forest spherical vase $110 - Table Art Online
4. Knitwear vase - Alyssa Ettinger
5. Beijing vase $120 - Belongings
6. Porcelain flower petal vase, Spain $1800 - Table Art Online
7. Closely separated vase $225 - ConranUSA
8. Fine lines vase $295 - Belongings
9. Coral vase $45 - Belongings
10. Ceramic faux wood vase $90 - Belongings
11. Lino Sabattini vase for Rosenthal, c. 1950's - 1st Dibs
12. Zinc blossom vase $285 - Eboniste
I think Francis Palmer pottery is so fabulous, that I couldn't choose....so, here are five of my faves.
13. Log vase - Frances Palmer Pottery
14. Poppy vases
17. Black pot hydrangea
18. Martin Freyer wave vase, Germany, c.1960's - 1st Dibs
19. Kate Spade Poppy vases $65 - Kate Spade
20. Graal vase by Vicke Linstrad, Sweden, c.1950's - 1st Dibs
21. Lakeside two handled ball vase - Mitchell Gold & Bob Williams
22. Rock fish vase $950 - Belongings
23. Sponge vase, Marcel Wanders $230 - MatterMatters
24. Orb vase $36 - Belongings
25. Oval cream vase, Simone Moore, UK $235 - Table Art Online
26. Straight neck vase $200 - Vivre
Whew! That was fun...I hope you found something that inspires you to buy flowers for yourself!