Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mother's Day flowers...

Mom's all around the world...Our special day is almost here!  It's the one day when our husbands and children give us breakfast in bed and do special things for us like, really clean the house.

This morning I was reading a post on absolutely beautiful things blogspot about flower sheds and it reminded me of how much I absolutely LOVE to have fresh flowers. So, I thought I would recommend a great gift that I think would make any mom happy...Enjoy!


Look at these scrumptious tulips in a box. This box has six individually wrapped bunches--each with 20 tulips.  I found these on flowerbud.com. Perfect for springtime!  


Another thoughtful gift could be this "Phalaenopsis" potted orchid.  I use orchids a lot in my design projects. Not only is it an elegant flower, but the potted plant can last a long time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment