Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

 
Crazy how much can happen in just a year and how fast a year goes by.  A year ago I made a decision to leave my job in the city to open my own business. Scary and equally as exciting as it was, I am so glad I did. It opened many doors, I made new friends, learned a whole lot and now I am ready for the next chapter.  Before I give myself permission to do that,  I just want to thank all of the people who have helped me this year... You know who you are, but just in case (Sean, Darlene, Diana, Tommy, Artie, Natasha, Grissel, Chris, Nydia).  Thank you for believing in me.  I  couldn't have done it without you!

XO

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi,
    I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well for you.
    Happy New Year to you and I hope all goes as well in 2013. Much love. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline! It's always so good to hear from you! Thank you for stopping by, especially after all these years... Much love to you too. XXX

    ReplyDelete