Saturday, January 29, 2011

A New Year...




It's been a little while since my last post. So much has happened and life is evolving as it should.
I started a new job in August, which is why I haven't posted. Finally adjusting and feeling like I've got the hang of things. I love my job and I'm so grateful to be able to design, to create and make even a small difference in so many peoples lives.
I'm looking for a new place... very exciting!
My children are wonderful, happy little people and although they've had to endure many changes over the last year, they are resilient, loving, hysterical and so smart... They make my life full and all I have to do is look at their faces and my life feels perfect.
My future is looking brighter... New beginnings, new perspective, new dreams, new desires and WHOLE NEW YEAR ahead!
So, I am going to do my best to do what I love most. Create, create, create...
Hopefully I can add a little inspiration to your daily reads...
Stay tuned. 2011... Here I come!
Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi,
    It's so lovely to see you back.....and so good to hear how positive you are and enjoying life.
    It's so great when you love what you are doing, jobwise......and good to hear that your children are coping well.
    I look foeward to your coming posts.
    Take care. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie,

    I knew you would be the first to comment.
    It's always so good to hear from you.
    Thanks so much!!

    Hope all well with you.
    All the very best.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete