Sunday, May 10, 2009

Trina Turk: Fashion Icon at Home




Trina Turk is my fashionista idol!  I draw inspiration from her fabric, fashion, boutiques, and her home for my own design aesthetic. I admire her for having the ability to create a luxury brand that still feels accessible...Enjoy!





She flawlessly combines bold color and retro graphics into a sophisticated merge for fashion and home. 







Check out the Architecture of her Palm Springs digs...The low-slung post and beam gem was built in the 1940's by J.R. Davidson.



My favorite...Dunbar sofas!




I love the vintage Willam Haines brass dining chairs and 1960's dandelion sculpture.



Wish I was a guest in this room...

Photos from Trina Turk and Elle Decor.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the T. Turk photos! She is my all time favorite designer! I LOVE the prints she uses not only for her clothing line but also her home line!

    ReplyDelete